The Salvation Army is a key partner in feeding the hungry, clothing the naked and housing the homeless. Sign up to ring bells for the Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign!
Of the monies raised from the Red Kettle Christmas Campaign, 88% remained in Monroe County to help people in poverty with food assistance, utility and homeless assistance, senior and child care, drug abuse treatment and many other social service needs.
The remaining funds enable the Salvation Army to provide food, toys and clothing to over 6 million people during the Christmas season and help more than 34 million Americans recovering from all kinds of personal disasters nationwide.
You are free to interact with the Bell Ringer site in a few different ways:
- Individual sign-up online
- Choose the ringing location and time that works best for them.
- Signing up online requires them to have an email address but also gives them the advantage to cancel or change their bell-ringing shift as is necessary for them.
- Group sign-up online: If your congregation is not “web-savvy,” try this:
- Create a group account on registertoring.com
- Block out the times and location you desire to fill.
- Use a paper sign-up process for your congregation.
- Please do not reserve more than you can fill.
Times and locations are filled on a “first come, first served” basis, and I am very willing to help you through any of the above options.
Need help? Contact your church office or contact the Salvation Army Red Kettle Coordinator in your area:
Pr. David Dahl, Salvation Army Red Kettle Coordinator
Monroe County Service Unit,
Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, Tomah, WI
(608) 372-4758 – church office
So sign up! Ring Bells and be the answer to someone’s prayer!